Today is the end of a terrifically long weekend. I've been consistent in doing warmups before I begin commission work. I'm not sure if it's been effective but it's definitely been fun! I really like drawing original characters for my friends, or even strangers online. Last year was one of my first times participating in ArtFight and it was some of the most fun I've had in an otherwise very very bad year for me. In an attempt to break up the monotony of my Artist Way posting here are some of my buddy sketches hehe.
 |
| Ankora! For @lovelandisle who just released their Yuri Visual Novel demo on Steam! LOVE IN A BOTTLE is already really polished and cute. I'd highly suggest checking it out |
 |
| Anghel for @_inuden on twitter |
 |
| My good buddy @princelapin!! I get to be ferried around in that car |
 |
| Friend of the show @kailysander as usual |
 |
| Cutie for @Kaiden_Jane ! |
No comments:
Post a Comment